There are many things that I am thankful for this friend of mine. Aside from being a thoughtful friend that she's always been, I will always be grateful for being one of those partly responsible for leading an officemate (now my husband) to me. Had it not been for her and another officemate's pushing (the 'instrumentals'), I am not sure if my guy would find the courage to court me. :-) Okay, enough of me and hubby. This is supposed to be a post dedicated to Jenn, the owner of My Sweet Haven, who taught me how to make a writing hobby pay off.
Lately, I realized we have other things in common aside from sharing the same wedding date. Here are some of them:
1. We both don't know how to swim.
2. We both have one child (she has a boy. I have a girl, though).
3. We both delivered our first baby via CS.
4. Due to health and other reasons, we are both scared to have another child.
5. We both want to lose weight. I know she has the edge, though, because she now has time to go to the gym.
Here's a picture of us when we met at the mall so she could give her 'pasalubong' (presents) to us.
|With Jenn and my daughter|
So, there you go. Now, I am convinced I really need to lose weight. Gosh! Haha! Obviously, she successfully found herself a physical coverup and left me in a defenseless state (if you know what I mean). LOL.
Anyway, last Saturday, she celebrated her birthday here in the Philippines. Belated happy birthday, my good friend. I know I still owe you that leche flan I promised. After all, you need it to regain what you have lost so I can catch up. Just teasing :-)